- Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Release Notes
After several months with beta releases Cake Issues version 2.0.0 has been released. This is a major release, containing breaking changes beside bringing new features and bug fixes across all addins.
This post shows the highlights included in this release. For update instructions skip to Updating from previous versions.
❤ Huge thanks to our community! This release would not have been possible without your support and contributions! ❤
People working on this release:
Support for Cake 2.0
All addins have been updated to support Cake 2.x.
Target framework have been updated to .NET Core 3.1, .NET 5 and .NET 6 to be in line with Cake. See Sunsetting of .NET Framework and .NET Core runners in Cake 2.0 for details.
Support for MsBuild binary logs version 9
Support for binary logs in version 9 has been added to
Updating from previous versions
Cake.Issues 2.0.0 is a breaking release, which means that it probably requires changes to your build script. This section documents the most common changes which might be required:
- MsBuild 15 or newer required for binary logs
For details see release notes of the individual addins:
- Cake.Issues 2.0.0
- Cake.Issues.DocFx 2.0.0
- Cake.Issues.DupFinder 2.0.0
- Cake.Issues.EsLint 2.0.0
- Cake.Issues.GitRepository 2.0.0
- Cake.Issues.InspectCode 2.0.0
- Cake.Issues.Markdownlint 2.0.0
- Cake.Issues.MsBuild 2.0.0
- Cake.Issues.Terraform 2.0.0
- Cake.Issues.Reporting.Console 2.0.0
- Cake.Issues.Reporting.Generic 2.0.0
- Cake.Issues.Reporting.Sarif 2.0.0
- Cake.Issues.PullRequests.AppVeyor 2.0.0
- Cake.Issues.PullRequests.AzureDevOps 2.0.0
- Cake.Issues.PullRequests.GitHubActions 2.0.0