The Cake.Issues.PullRequests.AzureDevOps addin provides the following features.
There's a demo repository available which you can fork and to which you can create pull requests to test the integration functionality.
- Writes issues as comments to Azure DevOps pull requests.
- Identification of pull requests through source branch or pull request ID.
- Comments written by the addin will be rendered with a specific icon corresponding to the state of the issue.
- Adds rule number and, if provided by the issue provider, link to the rule description to the comment.
- Support for issues messages formatted in Markdown format.
|Checking commit ID|
|Filtering by modified files|
Supported authentication methods
|Azure DevOps Server||Azure DevOps Service||Authentication method|
|Personal access token|
|Azure Active Directory|
For detailed instructions how to connect using the different methods see Setup instructions.